Calories in Lays Potatoes New Hot Fire, Lay’s new hot nar fries are made of fresh potatoes fried in vegetable palm olein oil and seasoned with Lay’s special chili seasoning.
In the following report, we will learn about the calories in Lays’ new hot fire potatoes, The most important food ingredients in this product.
Calories in Lays French Fries Spicy Fire New
The number of calories in Lays Potatoes Spicy Fire is 262.6 calories in a quantity of 50 gm, Most of it comes from fats, constituting 58.3%, followed by carbohydrates with 36.6%, and finally protein with 5.2%.
For calories in grams, there are 24 grams of carbohydrates. and protein of 3.4 g, and 17g of fat, and saturated fat 7.6 g, and sodium 250 mg, and sugar 1.8 g
Lays New Fire Hot Potatoes 50 gm
Spicy potatoes fire what you can
- Fresh potatoes
- Olein palm oil (vegetable oil)
- Cow’s Milk Whey Powder (from the chili marinade ingredients)
- Sugar (from the ingredients for the chili dressing)
- Salt (from the ingredients for the chili seasoning)
- E621 Flavor Enhancer (from Chili Marinade Ingredients)
- E635 Flavor Enhancer (from Chili Marinade Ingredients)
- Soy protein (from the chili marinade ingredients)
- E330 acidity regulator (from chili marinade ingredients)
- Cheese and natural pepper flavor (from the ingredients of the chili dressing)
- E 160 c natural color (from the chili marinade ingredients)
- E552 anti-caking agent (from chili marinade ingredients)
- E551 anti-caking agent (from chili marinade ingredients)
- Garlic powder (from the chili marinade ingredients)
- Onion powder (from the chili marinade ingredients)
- Sunflower oil (from the ingredients for the chili dressing)
- Palm oil (from the ingredients for the chili marinade)
- Cow’s milk cheese powder (from the ingredients for the chili dressing)
- Corn maltodextrin (from the chili marinade ingredient)
- Skimmed Cow’s Milk Powder (Ingredient for Chili Dressing)
- The nutritional values mentioned for the new Lays Potatoes Spicy Nar product are for a 50 gm package.
- Lays potatoes are kept hot in a place away from heat and should not be exposed to the sun.
- Spicy Fire Fries is made in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Lays is proud of selecting the best farmers to grow potatoes. It also takes pride in producing the finest potato chips ever.
Chips like Lays potatoes, hot, fire
Find out the calories in some chips and crackers:
- Pringles Ketchup 25 gm
- Pringles Salt & Vinegar
- Pringles Red With Salt
- Green Pringles With Sour Cream And Onions Mini
- Lays Chips Max Flavored with Cheddar Cheese With Cream
- French cheese Lays Fries
- Lays with Salt
- Hero potatoes with salt and vinegar
- Marami Potato
- Yellow Cheese Quiffers
- Doritos Nacho Cheese
- Doritos is hot sweet
- Ketchup snacks
- Fried cornflakes crunchs
- Hero Popcorn Cheese Flavor
- microwave popcorn
Or you can view the calorie guide in the game