Almarai offers those suffering from lactose intolerance long-term lactose-free milk fortified with Vitamin D3. It also contains calcium and vitamin A.
Calories in Lactose-Free Milk Almarai is 152 calories per cup (250ml), Fats constitute 47.4% of the total calories. To find out the coverage ratios of vitamins and calcium, we leave you with the following nutritional card.
Almarai lactose-free milk
Lactose-Free Milk Almarai
Lactose-Free Milk Almarai Ingredients
- Fresh Cow’s Milk
- Lactase enzyme (of microbial origin)
- 102.9 International Units Vitamin D3
- Fat percentage at least 3%
- Minimum 8.5% lubricant solids
Notes on Almarai Milk is lactose-free
- Homogenized and treated by ultra-high heat
- The lactose content is less than 0.05%.
- Store below 25 ° C
- It should be kept refrigerated after opening at a temperature below 5 ° C, Consume within 5 days
- Almarai ensures that no water, milk powder, or preservatives are added