The sweetness of Kopiko coffee is one of the most famous types of sweets in the world and is loved by children and adults. It comes in a small size and is made from sugar and vegetable oil with butter, in addition to coffee extract.
The calories in Kopiko Sweet Coffee are 37 calories per two small pieces, Carbohydrates make up 75.7% of the total calories. The percentage of fat is 24.3%, while this product does not contain protein.
And for more nutritional values in the sweetness of Kopiko Coffee, we leave you with the following nutritional card that contains more data.
Ingredients for the sweetness of Kopiko coffee
- Glucose syrup
- Palm oil (vegetable oil)
- Coconut oil (vegetable oil)
- 4.9% coffee extract
- Soy Lecithin E322 (Emulsifier)
- E150D caramel colour
- Natural coffee flavour
- The calories and nutritional values listed are for two candies
- Manufactured by PT Mayura Anda, Jakarta – Indonesia
Notes on Kopiko Sweetness Coffee
- Low in calories, as each two pieces of coffee sweetness contains 37 calories.
- Free of fiber, protein and cholesterol.
- It contains a very small amount of sodium and caffeine.
- It contains soy, but it is not known if it is hydrogenated or not.