Calories in Kiri cream cheese It is spreadable cream cheese. It can be used in its natural form. Or use it as an ingredient in preparing other foods, whether sweet or savory.
In the following report, we will talk about the most important calories in Kiri cheese with cream, as well as the ingredients and nutritional values that it includes, So stay tuned.
Calories in Kiri cream cheese
The number of calories in Kiri cream cheese is 55.8 calories per cube of 18 gm, The percentage of fat in the Kiri cube is 83.9%.
Calories in grams are distributed between carbohydrates 0.5 gm, and protein 1.7 g, and fat 5.2 g, Also, there is saturated fat, 3.5 grams. and trans fat 0.2 g.
Cheese also contains 0.5g of sugar. and sodium 112 mg, And calcium 27 mg.
Kiri cheese cube with cream
1 Kiri cream cheese spreadable cube
- Cow’s milk
- lactic acid bacteria (for the formation of cream)
- Cow’s milk protein
- lactic acid bacteria
- Skimmed cow’s milk powder
- E452 (emulsifier)
- E339 (emulsifier)
- E331 (emulsifier)
- E330 (emulsion)
- Cow’s milk mineral concentrate
- E407 (thickening agent)
- E410 (thickening agent)
- Microbial rennet
- The percentage of fat in the dry matter is 65% as a minimum
- Keep Kiri cheese with cream in a cool place.
- Kiri Cream Cheese is manufactured in Poland by Polska for Bell Cheese Company P.O. 114, 9215 Surin Cedex, France
Other types of white feta cheese and other cheeses
- Almarai feta cheese
- Nadec Full Fat Feta Cheese Long Life
- Nadec Full Fat Feta Cheese Non Long Life
- Low fat feta cheese Nadec
- Cubes of feta boc cheese
- Greek Kiri cheese
- Almarai cheese slices
- Almarai cheddar cheese
- Almarai low fat cheddar cheese
- Pride cheese slices
- Kraft blue cheese
- Almarai Cheese Squares