Greens Raspberry Jelly is a processed food product that contains water, sugar and artificial berry flavor!! Yes, artificial flavor of berries with artificial color.
You may wonder to yourself, “What God is with me, I use it!” ، If you use it as a kind of sweets, personal advice stay away from it and stay on natural berries that are better for you and more useful.
Ok, who usually eats jelly?
Some groups that cannot eat normal food because of intestinal problems such as poor digestion or muzzled Or people who have a broken jaw and can’t chew Or who has kidney failure and needs a quick energy source that does not contain protein or sodium, Or whoever the attending physician prescribes to take it.
To find out which diet is classified as jelly, stay tuned to read the following raspberry jelly greens label.
Calories in Greens Raspberry Jelly
The calories are about 352.4 calories, The calories of macrose carbohydrates are distributed by 74 g, and protein of 9.6 g, and 2 g fat, and saturated fat in the amount of 1.2 g.
The product also contains sodium in the amount of 360 mg, and sugar in the amount of 74 g, It is a flavoring that has artificial color and flavor.
Ingredients for raspberry jelly
- Pure Bovine Gelatin
- Acidity regulators ( Trisodium Citrate )
- Taste of artificial berries
- Industrial E122
- Scorbic acid ( Vitamin C )
How to prepare raspberry jelly
- Put the powder in a deep bowl and then add 225 ml of boiling water
- Stir until the powder dissolves in hot water
- Put 225 ml of cold water and stir
- Empty the solution in small cups and then put them in the refrigerator for two to four hours until it cohereses
Reviews on Raspberry Jelly Greens
- Store the prepared jelly in the refrigerator and consume within three days.
- The type of gelatin is animal.
- Greens raspberry flavored jelly is made in Malta (EU) by Foster Clark Products Ltd.
Greens raspberry flavored jelly is reclassified as
a low-sodium dessert
after being prepared and distributed on 10 yogurt plates (to taste)
You may be interested in knowing the calories in lemon jelly