calories in oats hanaa, Oats are known to be a great friend to many diets. It is true that it is not acceptable within diets that aim to lose weight by cutting carbohydrate intake, such as the keto diet, for example. But it will still be ideal for calorie diets. And other diets that allow carbohydrates to be eaten within.
What distinguishes oatmeal is not its low calories. But the amount of dietary fiber it contains, which can be obtained by eating it, Which, in turn, helps a person to feel satiety, fullness, Hence, it is known that it is a healthy choice for weight loss systems.
In the next report, we will take you on an educational tour through which we will learn about the most important calories in Hana oats, As well as all other nutritional details related to this product, So stay tuned.
Nutritional ingredients in Hana oats
- Whole grain instant oat flakes (instant oats)
How to prepare Hana oats
- Cook one serving of 40 gm of Hanaa oats in water for 6 to 7 minutes. You can increase the quantity as desired.
- Then pour out the milk.
- You can add a layer of dark chocolate over the oats, or fruits, Or nuts, according to your taste.
Calories in Hana oats
The calories in Hanaa oats in every 100 gm of it are about 413.6 calories, Macros calories are distributed among carbohydrates, amounting to 71.3 gm, and protein in the amount of 11.4 g, There is a total fat in that amount of 9.2g.
On the other hand, Hanaa oats contain 0.4 grams of sugar in the 100-gram serving. There are dietary fibers of 10.3 gm. insoluble dietary fiber 6.0 g, and soluble dietary fiber 4.2 g.
The product also contains saturated fat 1.7 g. and monounsaturated fat 4.2 g, and polyunsaturated fats 3.3 g, But it does not contain any trans fats. or cholesterol.
There is also a group of minerals in Hana oats, including: iron by 2.7 mg, your weight by 2.4 mg, And magnesium by 1.7 mg.
Notes on Hana Oats
- keep in a dry place, And cool out of direct sunlight.
Get to know also
- McVitie’s Oatmeal Cookies Calories
- Calories in Quaker Oats
- Nature Valley Oats Biscuits
- Fitness Oatmeal Toasties
- Calories in Oatmeal Pancakes
- The finest oatmeal recipes for slimming, dieting, and satiety for a long time at low prices