calories in green farms rice, There is no doubt that rice is one of the most eaten foods in the world. And there are many of his lovers, who prefer it even to bread, Their meal would not be complete without it.
But it must be noted, that rice belongs to the category of carbohydrates, This means that consuming a lot of it leads to consuming more calories, which in turn leads to obesity directly. For this, the amount of rice that will be eaten must be followed closely.
Today we will take you on an educational tour, through which we will learn about the most important calories in Green Farms Rice, as well as what are the nutritional components of this product, and other nutritional details.
Nutritional ingredients in Green Farms rice
- Type / white
- Pill length / medium
- Degree / first
- Breakage percentage: 4% max
- Black Seed Percentage 0.5%
How to cook Green Farms rice
The first way to cook Green Farms rice
- Put in a saucepan an amount of water equivalent to 6 cups for each cup of rice, without adding the rice.
- Leave it on the fire without a lid until the water boils.
- Add the rice to the boiling water. Reduce the heat to simmer the rice for 20 to 22 minutes.
- Drain the Green Farms rice from the water by pouring water from the pot, and put the pot back into the fire, Leave it on for one minute.
- The rice is now ready to be served.
The second way to cook Green Farms rice
- Add 1 cup of Green Farms rice to 2 cups of boiling water, keeping the lid on.
- Leave the pot to simmer for 15 to 18 minutes, until the rice absorbs all the water.
- After the rice has dried out of the water, it is ready to be served.
Calories in green farms rice
The calories in Green Farms rice in an amount of 100 gm within half a cup of uncooked rice are about 352.5 calories, Macros calories are distributed within that quantity between fats of less than 0.5 gm, and carbohydrates by 80 g, and 7g of protein.
Green Farms rice also contains less saturated fat, 0.1 gm. and trans fats of less than 0.1 g, It does not contain any cholesterol. It contains a trace amount of sodium, less than 5 mg.
On the flip side, The product contains dietary fiber less than 1.0g, and total sugars of less than 1.0 g.
Notes on Rice Green Farms
- Rice should be kept in a dry place. And cool at a room temperature not exceeding 25 degrees Celsius so as not to be exposed to damage.
- The product is cholesterol free.
- The product is low in fat.
- Contains no added salt.
- Contains no added sugar.
- Contains complex carbohydrates.
- The product is gluten free.
Get to know also
- Brown rice calories
- Calories in Tilda rice
- Grape leaves calories
- Calories in basmati rice
- Nosies biscuit calories
- The benefits of rice