calories in goody salmon in water, Goody Salmon in Water ranges from a delicious and nutritious meal to being a protein-rich bar.
In the following report, we will learn about the most important calories in Goody Salmon in water, as well as the detailed nutritional components that it contains, And the nutritional values that it supplies the body.
Calories in goody salmon in water
It contains 68.2 calories in a 90-gram package. And 81.5% of its calories are from protein.
Calories in grams are distributed between carbohydrates 0.4 gm, and 13.9 g protein, and fat 1.2 g, It is a small amount of fat. and there is 0.4 g saturated fat, There is also sodium, at 299 mg. and sugar in the amount of 0.4 g.
What is goody salmon with water
Pink salmon soaked in water
Ingredients for Goody Salmon with water
- Premium salmon
- E160 c natural color (to give the salmon a pink color)
packing type: Chopped slices
Notes on Goody Salmon with water
- Do not be deceived by the marketing phrase written on the package “Pink Salmon” because it has a natural color E160 c added to it, which are vegetable dyes and are found naturally in carrots, tomatoes, peaches, oranges and green leaves and give natural colors from yellow to red.
- Either way, Goody Salmon is a great option for getting a quick and ready-made salmon protein without cooking or frying smell.
- Some curd may appear in the product, which is a natural by-product of fish protein formed during the cooking process of salmon.
- Every precaution was taken to remove the bones. However, the product may contain small residue.
- The amount of carbohydrates and sugars registered on the package is less than 0.5 g.
- Goody Salmon was produced with water in Thailand on behalf of the trademark owners for Goody Middle East, Dubai, U.A.E.
- The package is kept in a cool dry place.
Find out the calories in other types of tuna:
High protein foods