Calories in Goody Large Shells Pasta, It is pasta made from wheat semolina that can be cooked in more than one way according to your desire. It can also be stuffed with minced meat. Serve it as a unique meal that will surely impress the one you serve it to.
In our report for today, we will discuss together what are the most important calories in Goody Large Shells Pasta, In addition, we will also learn how to prepare these large shells, What are its nutritional components? And other related nutritional information.
The nutritional ingredients in Goody Large Shells Pasta
- 100% durum wheat semolina
How to make Goody large shell pasta
- Boil large goody shells in a wide pot of salted water. and olive oil for 12 minutes.
- Dry the shells in a large sieve, then rinse them well with cold water.
- Put a layer of Goody Napolitana Pasta Sauce in the oven tray.
- Fill the large shells with the filling and place them in the tray. Then cover the shells with the pasta sauce again.
- Put the tray in the oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
- take it out of the oven, Sprinkle with grated cheese, then serve.
Calories in Goody Large Shells Pasta
The calories in Goody Big Shells Pasta, per serving of 100 gm, are about 349.5 calories.
This one Among the most important calories in that portion of Goody pasta shells are the macro calories, Which is distributed among total fats 1.5 gm, and total carbohydrates of 70 g, There is a decent amount of protein, at 14g.
On the flip side, The product also includes dietary fiber in the amount of 4 g. There are total sugars of 3 g, The product does not contain any added sugar.
The product also contains calcium by 30 mg. and iron in the amount of 1 mg, There is potassium by 230 mg.
also mentions, The product does not contain any saturated fats. or trans fats, or cholesterol, or sodium.
Notes on Goody Large Shells Pasta
- contains gluten, It may also contain traces of eggs. and soybeans, so, The product is not suitable for consumption by people who are allergic to these food ingredients.
- The product must be kept in a dry place. cool, out of direct sunlight, and excessive temperatures.