What is cannelloni pasta?
It is a pasta with a rectangular cylindrical shape emptied from the inside to be stuffed with a mixture of minced meat and tomato sauce, It is of Italian origin, It also does not need to be boiled long, It is enough to put it in warm water only.
The calories in cannelloni pasta are 348 calories per 100 g, Carbohydrates make up 81.6% of total calories, followed by protein at 14.4% and fat at 3.9%.
To learn more about the nutritional values of Cannelloni, we leave you with the following nutritional label.
Goody Cannelloni Pasta 100 gm
- Durum wheat semolina (100%)
How to make cannelloni with meat
- In a deep bowl, put warm water, then put the fingers of Goody Cannelloni pasta and dip it in water
- Stuff cannelloni fingers with cold filling (minced meat + tomato sauce)
- Pour the cold tomato sauce on the bottom of the tray and then arrange a layer of stuffed cannelloni pasta
- Cover the top layer with a rich amount of cold tomato sauce in addition to the bechamel sauce, Then add the grated cheese and a little butter
- Bake for 20/25 minutes
- Goody cannelloni pasta is made from 100% durum wheat semolina.
- Goody cannelloni pasta with no egg added.
- Produced by Italy commissioned by brand owners for Goody Middle East FZE, Dubai, UAE.
- Keep canloni in a cool, dry place.
Find out the calories in noodles
- Barilla Pasta Detalini Rigatti
- Barilla Farfly Pasta
- Pesolo Spaghetti Pasta
- Birdtongue Goody pasta
- Makati Chinese Sticks
- Lasagna Orient Gardens
- Indomie vegetable flavor
- Indomie fried vermicelli