Calories in fusilli pasta with vegetables, which is pasta prepared with spinach and shrimp, easy to prepare, And quick to setup.
There is no doubt that pasta in general is one of the basic meals that are consumed in abundance in different diets around the world. there are many shapes, and consumables, under different names.
In the next report, we will discuss the food label for calories in fusilli pasta with vegetables and the most important nutritional components that it contains, So stay tuned.
Calories in fusilli pasta with vegetables
An amount of 100 grams of Fusilli Pasta with Vegetables contains 344.2 calories, distributed as follows.
total total fat 1.8 grams, and carbohydrates by 70 grams, There is 12 grams of protein.
The product also contains 0.5 grams of saturated fat. But it does not contain any trans fats. But on the other hand, Contains 5g of sugar. 3 grams of dietary fiber. The product also contains sodium 50 mg.
Nutritional ingredients in fusilli pasta with vegetables
- Wheat semolina
- tomato sauce
- Spinach powder
- Contains gluten
- may contain traces of eggs, and soy
How to prepare
- Add some salt to the boiling water. Use 1.5 to 2 liters of water and 1/2 teaspoon of salt per 100g of pasta.
- Add the pasta to the boiling water and stir for 10 to 11 minutes
- Describe the pasta from the water and do not wash it
- After the pasta is done cooking, set it aside. Heat the oil in a frying pan, And fry the onions until wilted.
- After that the rupees are added until cooked.
- Then add spinach and lemon juice. Let it cook for two minutes.
- Then add Alfredo sauce and stir.
- Then add the salt. And black pepper to taste.
- Then add the pasta and stir well.
- Finally, serve it with lemon slices and Parmesan.
These were the most important details related to the calories in Fusilli pasta with vegetables. You can also learn more pasta calories through the website.