Calories in Lamb Weston Frozen Fries, They are pre-frozen French fries that are ready for quick preparation. where it is fried directly, Or cook it in the air fryer.
In the following report, we will learn about the most important calories in Lamb Weston frozen potatoes, as well as the nutritional values it contains, So stay tuned.
Calories in frozen lamb weston fries
Calories in Lamb Weston Frozen Potatoes are 167.6 calories, mostly from carbohydrates, per 125 gm.
Calories are distributed between carbohydrates 26 gm, and protein 2.9 g, and 5.8 g fat, and saturated fat 0.8 g, and trans fat 0.1 g, and cholesterol 0.3 mg, sodium 25 mg, And dietary fiber 5.3 g.
Ingredients for the original Lamb Weston potatoes
- Potatoes (pre-fried and fully frozen)
- Sunflower oil
How to fry frozen potatoes (the original Lamb Weston potatoes) in an air fryer
- Preheat the fryer
- Set the time to 10 minutes and at a temperature of 180°
- Turn it halfway through
The original Lamb Weston deep frying method
- Fry at 175°C for 4 minutes until crisp and golden
Notes on Lamb Weston’s Potatoes
- The original Lamb Weston potatoes contain a high amount of fiber and carbohydrates and contain a small amount of sodium, unlike its Twister potatoes, which contain a high amount of sodium.
- These potatoes are suitable for air frying for 10 minutes at 180°C.
- Lamb Weston Twister potatoes should be stored at -18°C.
- It is not re-frozen after thawing.
- Produced by Lamb Weston/Meyer.
- Country of origin: Netherlands.