Calories in Fresh Almarai Chocolate Milk It is a drink made from partially skimmed cow’s milk, And added to it all of the sugar, and cocoa to impart a delicious chocolate taste to milk.
In the following report, we will learn about the most important calories in Almarai Fresh Chocolate Milk, as well as its ingredients and nutritional values, And this is in an amount of 180 ml, And also in another amount of 360 ml.
Calories in Fresh Milk Chocolate Almarai
The calories in an amount of 180 ml are about 151.92 calories, Macrose calories are distributed between carbohydrates of 23.22 g, and protein in the amount of 5.76 g, and fat in the amount of 3.96 g.
This amount of drink also includes sodium in the amount of 111.6 mg, and vitamin D in the amount of 72 mg, and vitamin A by 360 units, and calcium in the amount of 216 mg.
For the amount of 360 ml, Its calories are about 303.84 calories, Macrose calories are distributed between carbohydrates of 46.44 g, and protein of 11.52 g, and fat in the amount of 7.92 g.
This amount also contains 223.2 mg of sodium, and vitamin D in the amount of 144 mg, And calcium is 432 mg.
Ingredients of Fresh Milk Chocolate Almarai
Double Chocolate Partially Skimmed Milk
- Partially skimmed natural cow’s milk
- Milk solids
- Cocoa powder
- E466 (stabilizer)
- E407 (Stabilizer)
- E412 (fixed)
- E415 (stabilizer)
- Natural vanilla flavor
- E471 (emulsifier of plant origin)
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D
- Fat content 1% minimum
Notes on Fresh Almarai Chocolate Milk
- Prepared from natural milk for cows and is a source of calcium, vitamin A and vitamin D
- pasteurized, Prepared from natural cow’s milk
- Almarai Company’s guarantee not to add water or preservatives
- Keep fresh Almarai chocolate milk at 5°C or below
- Fresh Almarai Chocolate Milk is not used as a complete food for children