Calories in Freakin’ Healthy Chocolate Bar, which is a great combination of coconut butter, and luxurious nuts with notes of delicious raw chocolate, It is considered a 100% organic snack. It can be prepared as a healthy snack full of many nutrients. and wonderful fats that are beneficial to the body, Especially when it’s made of nuts. 80% raw chocolate, It is also a great meal. And ideal for those with vegetarian diets.
In the next report, we will learn in detail about this healthy snack. Where we will discuss what are the most important calories in Freakin’ Healthy chocolate bars, As well as the food ingredients from which this product was fully prepared, So stay tuned.
The nutritional ingredients in Freakin’ Healthy Chocolate Bars
- raw chocolate (cocoa mass, Cocoa Butter, organic coconut sugar)
- Cashew nuts
- Organic Coconut Nectar
- Cocoa butter
- pea protein
- Cocoa powder
- Himalayan salt
- Natural vanilla bean powder
Calories in Freakin’ Healthy Chocolate Bar
The calories in Freakin’ Healthy Chocolate Bars in a serving of 20 gm are about 98 calories.
Macros calories within that portion are distributed between total fats of 6 gm, There are 8 gm of carbohydrates, Plus 3g of protein.
On the flip side, This serving contains a total saturated fat of 2.5g. But the product does not contain any uncommon fats. or cholesterol within that serving.
Also, this serving contains an amount of sodium estimated at 10 mg. There is dietary fiber in the amount of 1 gm, The product also contains a total sugar of 5 g.
This serving also contains 10 mg of calcium. iron by 0.5 mg, There is potassium by 85 mg.
Notes on Freakin’ Healthy Chocolate Bars
- Freakin’ Healthy Chocolate contains coconut, It also contains nuts such as cashews, hazelnuts, and almonds. All of them are food ingredients that may cause allergic reactions in some people. This is why it should be avoided by people who are allergic to these food ingredients.
- Freakin’ Healthy Chocolate contains 100% natural sugar. It does not contain any processed sugar. or added.
- The raw chocolate in this product has a minimum cocoa content of 80%.
Get to know also
- Milky Way calories
- Laperva protein calories
- Loacker Chocolate Cream Wafer Calories
- Tiffany’s Chocolate Chip Chunko Cookie Calories
- Hansel biscuits with chocolate cream
- Nestle bar fitness chocolate calories