Calories in Feteer Paratha Sunbulah Meshaltet, Plain Sunbulah Paratha is made of wheat flour, salt and sugar added to it vegetable oil and margarine, It is hydrogenated.
This unleavened bread contains a range of calories that may make it incompatible with different diets, That’s why we’ll provide all its nutritional details in this report.
Calories in Feteer Paratha Sunbulah Meshaltet
The calories in Paratha Sunbulah Meshaltet in an amount of 80 g are about 294 calories, The calories of macrose are distributed between carbohydrates of 29 g, and fat in the amount of 18 g, as well as protein in the amount of 4 g, The product also contains saturated fats of 5 g, and trans fat in the amount of 2 g.
The product also includes sodium in the amount of 420 mg, and iron in the amount of 1 mg, and sugar in the amount of 2 g, and vitamin A by 550 units.
Ingredients for Paratha pie Sunbulah Meshaltet
- Wheat flour
- Vegetable oil
How to prepare Paratha Sunbulah Meshaltet Feteer
- Paratha pie comes out of the cover
- Place the spike paratha meshaltet in a hot pan
- Press the spike pie gently for 1 to 1 and a half minutes and then stir
- Press again until golden brown
Notes on Paratha pie spike Meshaltet
- Paratha Sunbulah Meshaltet does not contain genetically modified substances
- Sunbulah pie does not contain artificial flavors
- Paratha spike meshaltet does not contain any pork products
- Store at -18°C
- Made in UAE for Sunbulah
Try Meshaltet pie with white feta cheese