Calories in family basmati rice It is an Indian-origin basmati rice that can be used in making many different types of rice. It can be mixed with vegetables. or meat, Or chicken as desired.
There is no doubt that rice is one of the main dishes on the Arab table. It’s not just about the kingdom. But in Arab society as a whole, her mouth varied patterns, And the forms in which rice is cooked will remain an essential meal. And main is always present on the Arab table.
In the next report, we will learn together about what are the calories in the family Basmati rice, In addition to other nutritional details related to this product accurately.
Basmati rice ingredients
- Long grain basmati rice
- First class
- Fragmentation 2%
How to cook basmati rice family
- Rice should be washed at least three times before cooking using tap water.
- Soak the rice for 30 minutes.
- Drain the rice from the water after 30 minutes.
- In a closed pot on the fire put twice the amount of rice water, Then drain the rice from the water. Cook it in a pot on medium heat for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cooking in an open pot you will put 5 times the amount of rice water, And then when the water boils you will add the drained rice, and cook it for 10 to 15 minutes, When the rice is done, filter it from the water. And cook it again at a very low temperature for 10 minutes.
Calories in family basmati rice
The calories in the family basmati rice in an amount consisting of 100 gm are about 356 calories, And for the macro calories in that amount, The total total fat is 0.88 g, And total carbohydrates amounted to 79.54 g. And the amount of protein is 7.45 g.
On the flip side, The product does not contain any saturated fat. or trans fats, or cholesterol, or total sugars, However, there is sodium in Basmati rice, amounting to 24.49 g. And dietary fiber by 1.20 g.
There is also a group of vitamins and minerals in the family Basmati rice, including calcium by 2.30 mg, iron by 0.54 mg, and vitamin B1 in the amount of 0.32 mg, and vitamin B2 by 0.52 mg, And there is niacin in the amount of 3.03 mg.
Notes on family basmati rice
- The product is kept in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
- Rice expands more than twice as long when cooked.
- The rice is packed in a natural organic jute bag to preserve the taste and aroma.