Calories in Doritos Spicy Sweet Blue It is one of the flavors of the famous Droitos, And she has a lot of lovers around the world, Especially since this product is marketed globally.
In the following report we will learn about the most important calories in the blue Doritos bag, and the nutritional components it contains, So stay tuned.
Calories in Doritos Hot Sweet Blue
Calories in Doritos Sweet Spicy 124 Calories in a small bag of 25 g
Most calories are carbohydrates at 48.1%, followed by fat at 46.5%, and protein making up 5.5% of the total calories in blue doritos.
Doritos is considered hot sweet high in the amount of sodium, as one bag covers the natural person’s need for sodium by 11%.
It covers the daily need of kidney patients and high blood pressure by 14.3%.
For macrose calories, It is divided between carbohydrates and protein by 1.7 g, and fat in the amount of 2.5 g, as well as saturated fats of 2.5 g, and trans fat in the amount of 0.5 g.
The product also includes 258 mg, and dietary fiber in the amount of 0.7 g, And sugar in the amount of 1.5 g.
Ingredients for sweet spicy doritos
- Olein palm oil (vegetable oil)
- Soy Hydrogenated Plant Protein
- E330 (acidity regulators)
- E296 (acidity regulators)
- E262 i (acidity regulators)
- E635 (flavor enhancers)
- E621 (flavor enhancers)
- Onion powder
- Chili flavor (natural flavors)
- Ginger flavor (natural flavors)
- Capsicum flavor (natural flavors)
- Yeast extract
- Sunflower oil (vegetable oil)
- Garlic powder
- E551 (anti-caking)
- E552 (anti-caking)
- E160C (Natural Color)
- Bell pepper powder
Reviews on Doritos Sweet Spicy
- Bold flavor
- Triangle shape
- Strong crunch
- Doritos blue spicy sweet great for dipping
- Keep Doritos hot sweet in a place away from heat and not exposed to the heat of the sun
- Doritos Blue is made in Saudi Arabia
Find out about calories in other Doritos flavors
- Doritos in Nacho Paradise
- Doritos Heat Wave Flavored with Grill and Chili
- Doritos Heat Wave Chipotle Cream & Chili
Chips hot fire
Some chips and other crackers
Or you can check out our
guide to calories in the Habashtak.