calories in diet pepsi, Of course, Pepsi is one of the most famous soft drinks known worldwide. It is an alternative to regular Pepsi, which is full of sugar and calories.
In the next report, we will learn about the calories in Diet Pepsi in different sizes of it. As well as the nutritional ingredients in it.
Calories in Diet Pepsi
The calories in Diet Pepsi are 1 calorie, due to the fact that it contains carbonated water, acidic substances, color and flavour, However, this does not mean that it is free from sugars, but rather that it contains artificial sweeteners.
The 330 ml Diet Pepsi bottle also contains 39.6 mg of caffeine, which constitutes 10% of the maximum allowable limit for the day.
Calories in Diet Pepsi in different sizes
- In Diet Pepsi 330 ml 1 calories, and caffeine 39.6 g, And sodium 37.25 mg.
- In Diet Pepsi 250 ml 1 Calorie Caffeine 30 gm, Sodium 28.22 mg
- In Diet Pepsi Glass Can 250 ml 1 calories, and caffeine 30 g, And sodium 28.22 mg
- In a small 150 ml can there are 1 calories. and caffeine 18 g, and sodium 16.9 mg.
What is diet pepsi
Low calorie soft drink with artificial sweeteners
Diet Pepsi ingredients
- Soda water
- Caramel color
- Phosphoric acid (acidic substance)
- Citric acid (acidic substance)
- 135.3 mg/L aspartame (an artificial sweetener that should not be used by people with phenylketonuria)
- 29.7 mg/L acesulfame potassium (artificial sweetener not for use by people with phenylketonuria)
- Sodium citrate (acidity regulator)
- Sodium benzoate (preservative)
- 39.6 mg caffeine
- Natural cola flavor
Is Diet Pepsi sugar free?
To find out if Diet Pepsi is sugar-free, follow us until the end of the topic
Diet Pepsi Reviews
- Diet Pepsi from the packaging of the Middle East and North Africa Company for the manufacture of soft drinks, Jeddah – Saudi Arabia
- Keep Diet Pepsi in a cool place
- Can of Pepsi Kazaz contains 39.6 mg of caffeine
- The nutritional values mentioned in Diet Pepsi are at the disposal of the manufacturer, and AM-Dieter does not bear any responsibility. As Diet Pepsi contains artificial sweeteners that were mentioned in the food ingredients
Is Diet Pepsi sugar free?
Yes, Diet Pepsi is free of natural sugar. But it contains artificial sweeteners to give the taste sweetness. However, these artificial sweeteners are not used by people with phenylketonuria.
Also learn about the rest of the calories in soft drinks
- Calories in Pepsi
- Calories in 7 Up
- Calories in Coca-Cola
- Citrus fruits calories 330 ml
- Calories in Miranda Melon Melon 330 ml
- Calories in Mountain Dew 330 ml
- Calories in Sea Cola