Calories in a daily cupcake with orange, which is one of the best types of daily cupcakes and has a distinctive orange flavor that makes it the perfect choice for many ready-made cupcake lovers.
What is unique about this type is that you can get it from any supermarket with ease. and take it at any time, It is able to provide you with the energy you need in a matter of seconds.
In the following report, a detailed explanation of what are the calories in a daily cupcake with orange and the most important food ingredients that make up this type of cake, So stay tuned.
Calories in daily cupcake with orange
The calories in a daily cupcake with orange are about 125 calories in a small piece of 30 gm, which is distributed as follows.
Total fat in that serving is 5.76 grams, And saturated fats amounted to 2.49 grams, in addition to trans fats about 0.06 grams. There is cholesterol by 14.7 milligrams and the product contains sodium by 126.6 milligrams.
As for the total carbohydrates in that portion of a daily cupcake with orange, it is about 16.5 grams, and there are dietary fibers of 0.6 grams and sugars of 8.76 grams. The product also contains 1.74 grams of protein in that portion.
Nutritional ingredients in Daily Orange Cupcake
- Wheat flour
- Liquid whole eggs
- Cake margarine
- glucose syrup
- Baking Powder (E500 – Sodium Bicarbonate E500 (II) (Raising Agents))
- Glycerol E422 (Emulsifier)
- Corn Starch
- Full cream cow’s milk powder
- (Potassium Sorbate E202 – Calcium Propionate E282 (Preservative))
- Natural orange flavour
- Iodized salt
- Citric Acid E330 (Antioxidant)
- This product is hydrogenated because it contains cake margarine
- The product contains both eggs and milk. And wheat flour (gluten), so for people who are allergic to these substances, they should avoid eating it.
- The product must be kept in a dry area that does not contain high humidity. Also, keep the product in a cool place until you eat it.
This food label was in my daily orange cupcake. For more food labels see below.