Calories in Pretzels Crunchy Chips With Olive Oil, It is a box containing a group of crispy chips, and light made of flour, and olive oil.
What is unique about these chips is that they are made by hand. It also contains 100 percent plant products, so, It is ideal for consumption by vegetarians. Not to mention it’s not fried. It does not contain any added sugars. That is why it can be safely consumed within the diet that you follow.
In the next report, we will learn together about what are the calories in Prezel’s Crunchy Chips with Olive Oil, As well as all other nutritional details related to this product, So stay tuned.
Nutritional ingredients in Brezel’s Crunchy Chips with Olive Oil
- flour (wheat flour, cornmeal)
- Non-Hydrogenated Coconut Oil
- sea salt
- Anti-oxidant: Tocopherol (E306)
Calories in Crunchy Pretzels with Olive Oil
Calories in Brezel’s crispy chips with olive oil in an amount of 24 gm, which is approximately the weight of 4 pieces, is about 103.5 calories
In this portion, macro calories are distributed as follows: between 3.5g total fat, and total carbohydrates 16g, And there is protein in that serving of 2g.
The product also contains sodium, amounting to 210 mg.
Mentionsed, That the product does not contain any saturated fats, or unsaturated fats, Or sugars, all of them are 0 gm within that portion.
Notes on Crunchy Brezels with Olive Oil
- Allergen warning: Contains both wheat, coconut, These ingredients may cause sensitivity in some people. That is why they should avoid consuming it.
- keep in a dry place, cool out of the sun, and excessive heat.
- The product can be consumed as a snack between meals. It can also be eaten with the dip you prefer, as desired.
Get to know also
- Amigo calories salted tortilla chips
- Tortilla chips with pepper flavor from Amigo
- Calories in banana chips
- Simply 7 hummus chips with sea salt
- Whole grain fitness chips from Nestle