Calories in crescent pasta from Saudi Gardens, Pasta is one of the most consumed foods around the world. where it can be equated with both rice, and bread in consumption rate, All three are very much consumed worldwide.
What is unique about pasta is that there are many of them. a lot of shapes, And these various forms enable its users to create different dishes with each type that is used. which creates an awesome diversity, It is delicious in different pasta varieties.
Today we will focus on talking about what are the calories in crescent pasta from Saudi gardens, We will also learn about all the other nutritional details related to this pasta in detail, So stay tuned.
Nutritional ingredients in crescent pasta from Saudi Gardens
- durum wheat flour
How to prepare crescent pasta from Saudi gardens
- add salt, And a teaspoon of olive oil to one liter of water, And heated until boiling.
- Add 100 grams of Saudi Gardens pasta to the boiling water.
- Cook the pasta for 8 to 12 minutes, until tender.
- Drain the water from the pasta. and served to the table with sauce, or hot cheese.
Calories in crescent pasta from Saudi Gardens
The calories in crescent pasta from Saudi Gardens, in an amount of 100 gm, are about 327.3 calories.
This one Macros calories are distributed within that portion between a total fat of 0.1> gm, and total total carbohydrates 71g, There is 10.6g of protein.
On the flip side, The product contains 0.1 saturated fat> gm, and trans fats by 0.1> gm, And there is cholesterol by 3> bridle, And sodium by 2 mg.
The product also contains 5g of dietary fiber. and total sugars of 1.5 g, and there is an iron of 3.7 mg, And calcium by 17 mg.
Notes on crescent pasta from Saudi gardens
- keep in a dry place, And cool out of direct sunlight.
- The product is not suitable for consumption in diets that restrict or eliminate carbohydrate intake, as it includes a high amount of carbohydrates in its macro calories.
Get to know also
- Barilla farfalle pasta calories
- Calories of Sedanini Perfetto Pasta
- Calories in fusilli pasta with vegetables
- Calories in spaghetti