Calories in Country Corn Flakes Bars, Country Corn Flakes is a food product full of vitamins and acids that the body needs, such as folic acid, B vitamins, calcium and iron.
Below we will monitor in detail the most important calories in the Country Corn Flakes chips, as well as the most important nutritional components from which it was prepared, So stay tuned.
Calories in Country Corn Flakes Bars
The calories in the Country Corn Flakes chips bars, known as Corn Flakes biscuits, contain 77 calories. Most of them come from carbohydrates, with 65.5% of the total calories. These chips are also classified as low-calorie food products, being less than 100 calories.
The calories in grams are distributed in an amount of 20 gm between carbohydrates 12.6 gm, and 1.4 g protein, and fat 2.3 g, and saturated fat 1.1 g, And trans fat 0.02 g. and there is dietary fiber 0.6 g, and sugar 4.3 g, and sodium 64 mg.
The product also contains a group of vitamins, metals thereof, Vitamin B2 0.5 IU, and vitamin B3 by 5.14 units, and vitamin B6 by 0.47 units, and calcium 227 mg, and iron 5.38 mg.
Ingredients of the original Country Corn Flex chips
- 45.5% cereal flakes
- 31.4% corn semolina
- 14.1% corn flour (whole)
Components of the outer layer:
- Skimmed cow’s milk powder
- Coconut fat (non-hydrogenated vegetable fat)
- Cocoa butter
- Plant-based emulsions (sunflower lecithin)
- Natural vanilla flavor
- Glucose syrup
- sweetened condensed milk (cow’s milk, sugar)
- Sugar syrup adapter
- sorbitol syrup
- Glycerine syrup (humectant)
- Sunflower oil
- Barley malt extract
- Tocopherol “Antioxidant”
Vitamins and minerals:
- 227 mg calcium
- 5.38 mg iron
- 5.14 mg Niacin (Vitamin B3)
- 1.80 mg pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)
- 0.50 mg riboflavin (vitamin B2)
- 0.47 mg vitamin B6
- 65.20 folic acid units
Notes on the original Country Corn Flakes Biscuits
- The original Nestle Corn Flakes biscuits are free of pork products and their derivatives.
- Nestlé Original Corn Flakes Biscuits may contain nuts or soy.
- Nestlé Country Corn Flakes Chips Bars Made for Chip Partner in Poland, Suzusa Lubica for Nestlé, Fifi, Switzerland.
- Nestle Country Corn Flakes bars contain 65.20 units of folic acid .