Corn Flakes is a quick breakfast meal that is added to cold milk. It is made from corn flakes.
The method of manufacturing it differs from one company to another. But today we will review the calories in Corn Flakes made in Britain.
What is Corn Flakes Kellogg’s?
Corn Flakes is a breakfast cereal made from toasted corn flakes.
- Barley malt extract
Minerals and vitamins found in Corn Flakes Kellogg’s
- 4 mg of niacin
- 2.4 mg of iron
- 0.35 mg Vitamin B6
- 0.35 mg Vitamin B2
- 0.28 mg Vitamin B1
- 50 ug folic acid
- 2.5 ug Vitamin D
- 0.63 ug Vitamin B12
How to prepare cornflakes in three easy steps
- Put 30 gm of Kellogg’s cornflakes in a bowl
- Pour over 125ml of cold milk
- You can add a fruit of your choice, and you will be blessed and well
Notes on Corn Flakes Kellogg’s
- The percentage of carbohydrates is very high.
- It contains a small amount of fiber and protein, which gives a feeling of satiety for a long time.
- Contains moderate minerals and vitamins.
- Cornflakes are low in fat.
- Free from artificial colors and flavours.
Finally, do not forget to rate the product and leave your comments or feedback?