Calories in Cordon Bleu Chicken Americana, Chicken Cordon Bleu is a dietary product made from frozen pure chicken breast, stuffed with a slice of roast beef, Swiss cheese, celery, salt and topped with a layer of wheat flour.
This product joins the category of instant food, Because it is, But that speed will make you get more calories when you eat it, And this is because it is a fried product.
In the following report, we will learn about the most important calories in Cordon Bleu Chicken Americana, as well as the nutritional ingredients from which it was prepared, So stay tuned.
Calories in Cordon Bleu Chicken Americana
The calories in Cordon Bleu Chicken Americana are 196 calories per 100 gm. Most of these calories are protein at 46.8%. It is followed by fat at 38.5% and the lowest percentage of carbohydrates at 14.5%.
The calories of macros in grams within that amount are distributed between carbohydrates of 7.1 g, and protein of 23 g, and fat in the amount of 8.4 g, and saturated fat in the amount of 5.1 g.
On the other hand, the product includes dietary fiber of 0.7 g, and sugar in the amount of 0.7 g, and sodium in the amount of 223 mg.
Ingredients of Chicken Cordon Blue Americana
Fried chicken with swiss cheese and roast beef
- Frozen Pure Chicken Breast
- Wheat flour
- Swiss Cheese
- Roast Beef Slice
Fry chicken cordon bleu without zen in a Philips fryer
- Heat the fryer first
- Fry Chicken Cordon Bleu at 170°C or less for 10 minutes or as desired
How to fry chicken cordon bleu by a shallow frying pan
- No need to melt Heat the oil well and then put the Cordon Bleu Chicken Americana for 7-9 minutes
Notes on Cordon Bleu Chicken Americana
- Produced by Al-Ahlia Food Industries Company Jeddah – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Cordon Bleu Chicken Americana 100% Pure Chicken Breast
- The chicken used in Cordon Bleu Americana chicken slaughtered according to Islamic law