Calories in Biskrem, which is a biscuit filled with delicious cocoa cream, There is a packaged type that contains one large piece, And another envelope containing four small pieces, Today we are going to talk about a scrim envelope that contains 4 small pieces, Where we will eat calories in Biskrim, so follow us.
Calories in Cocoa Biscuit Biscrem
Serving size of 2 pieces of Cocoa Biscuit Biscrem, With a weight of 20 grams for two pieces, the total calories are about 100.5 calories. Distributed to total carbohydrates 13.1 grams, or 7%. And dietary fiber 0.44 grams, or 2%, and total sugars 6.8 grams, And added sugar is about 6.7 grams, or 13%.
As for the protein contained in one serving of Biscrem biscuits, it is 1.0 grams, or 2%.
And when it comes to total fat, It is 4.9 grams, or 7%. And saturated fat 2.0 grams, or 10%. It does not contain any trans fats. in proportion to 0 grams, As for cholesterol, It also does not contain it, its percentage is 0 grams. And for sodium, It contains 45 mg, or 2%.
Biscrem cocoa food ingredients
The biscuit contains wheat flour, sugar, Non-hydrogenated vegetable oils (palm), water, 3% cocoa powder, glucose syrup, eggs, invert sugar syrup, hazelnut paste, whole milk powder, salt, raising agents (sodium hydrogen carbonate, Disodium Diphosphate, ammonium hydrogen carbonate) emulsifiers (soy lecithin, Polyglycerol polyricinolate (palm), Whey Powder (Milk) Nature Identical Flavors (Butter, coconut, hazelnut), artificial flavor (ethyl vanillin), antioxidants (Triple, butylhydroquinone)
The product contains wheat. It is produced by High Food for Advanced Food Industries
Biscrem cocoa biscuit
Biscuits stuffed with delicious and distinctive cocoa cream.
Nutritional ingredients in cocoa biscuit biskrem
- Wheat flour
- Palm oil (non-hydrogenated vegetable oil)
- 3% cocoa powder
- Glucose syrup
- Sugar syrup converted
- Hazelnut dough
- Whole milk powder
- Whole milk powder
- Sodium hydrogen carbonate (raising agents)
- Disodium diphosphate (raising agents)
- ammonium hydrogen carbonate (raising agents)
- Soy lecithin (emulsifiers)
- Polyglycerol polyricinolates (palm) (emulsifiers)
- Whey powder (milk) (emulsions)
- butter, coconut, Hazelnut (flavours similar to nature)
- (ethyl vanillin) (artificial flavor)
- (tripartite, butylhydroquinone) (antioxidant)
How to prepare a cocoa biscuit scrim
The product is made from wheat. Therefore, it may not be suitable for people who are allergic to wheat or its derivatives.
Get to know also
- Calories in sky flakes crackers biscuit
- Calories in original Oreo biscuits
- Digestive biscuits, how many calories, and is it good for the diet?