Calories in Coca-Cola There is no doubt that Coca-Cola is the most popular drink in the world, along with Pepsi, as many cans of it are consumed annually, although it contains calories and contains a fair amount of sugar.
Below we will provide a detailed explanation of the most important calories in Coca-Cola in its various sizes. So stay with us.
Calories in Coca-Cola
- Calories in Coca-Cola size 330 ml are about 139.92 calories, It is distributed between caffeine 33 gm, and carbohydrates 34.98 g, and sugar 34.98 g.
- Calories in Coca-Cola size 150 ml are about 63.6 calories, It is distributed between caffeine 15 gm, and carbohydrates 15.9 g, and sugar 15.9 g.
- Calories in Coca-Cola size 290 ml are about 122.96 calories, It is distributed between 29 grams of caffeine, and carbohydrates 30.74 g, and sugar 30.74 g.
- Soda water
- Caramel color
- Phosphoric acid (acidic substance)
- Natural cola flavor
- 33 mg of caffeine
Notes on Coca-Cola
- Manufactured under license from The Coca-Cola Company, owner of the trademarks registered by the Saudi Coca-Cola Bottling Company, Sudair City for Industry and Business, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Coca-Cola contains very small amounts of fat, saturated fat, protein, sodium and fiber.
- A 330ml can of Coca-Cola contains 34.98g of added sugar.
- Coca-Cola can be kept in a clean place. Dry and cool.
Also learn about the rest of the calories in soft drinks
- Calories in Pepsi
- Calories in Pepsi Diet
- Calories in Seven Up
- Calories in Miranda Citrus 330 ml
- Calories in Miranda Melon Melon 330 ml
- Calories in Mountain Dew 330 ml
- Calories in Sea Cola