Calories in Chocolate Oreo Biscuit Chocolate Oreo biscuits are one of the most famous biscuits in the world, but recently, many questions have arisen about whether Oreo biscuits are halal.
And because we are a site that deals with calories, nutritional values, and ingredients, we will not delve into answering these questions. But through a quick look at the Oreo food ingredients mentioned in the chocolate Oreo biscuit wrapper, we do not see any food ingredient that violates Islamic law., We also found that it contains vanillin which is an artificial flavoring for the vanilla taste.
Calories in Chocolate Oreo Biscuit
The calories in chocolate Oreo biscuits in an amount of 9.5 gm are about 44 calories, The calories are distributed between carbohydrates 6.5 gm, and 0.5 g protein, and fat 1.8 g, and saturated fat 0.85 g.
There is also 50 mg of sodium in that amount. and dietary fiber in the amount of 0.25 g, and sugar by 3.95 g.
Chocolate oreo cookies
Oreo biscuits with cocoa and chocolate flavored filling
- Wheat flour
- Palm oil (non-hydrogenated vegetable oil)
- Low-fat cocoa powder
- Glucose syrup
- Sodium bicarbonate (lever material)
- ammonium bicarbonate (raising agent)
- soy lecithin (emulsifier)
- vanillin (artificial vanilla flavor)
- Calories and nutritional values mentioned are for just one biscuit of Oreo with chocolate cream.
- Oreo Biscuits with Chocolate Cream Keep in a cool dry place.
- Our Oreo Chocolate Biscuits are made in the Kingdom of Bahrain by Mondelez Bahrain Biscuits W.L.L.
- Alert: Oreo biscuits may contain milk.
Look at the calories in some biscuits
- Oreo biscuits with vanilla filling
- Golden Oreo
- Digestive biscuit
- Maamoul Dimah with dates
- Strawberry fitness bar
- Chocolate Fitness Bar
- Country corn flakes
- Nesquik Nestle Bar
- Oatmeal and chocolate biscuits
- Ulker biscuit
- Ulker Sesame Biscuit
- Tea biscuit