Calories in Choco lolly maamoul with chocolate and milk It is a maamoul prepared from wheat flour. palm oil and sugar, Stuffed with date dough and other ingredients.
In this report, we will analyze in detail and accurately the chocolate and milk maamoul choco lolly, Where we will learn about the most important calories in it, As well as the nutritional components involved in its composition.
Calories in Choco lolly maamoul with chocolate and milk
Calories in Choco lolly maamoul with chocolate and milk 97.28 calories, Carbohydrates make up 52.6% of the total calories. Fat also constitutes 43.7%, and there is protein by 4.2%.
The calories in grams are distributed between carbohydrates 12.8 gm, and protein 1.02 g, and fat 4.72 g, and saturated fat 3.14 g, and trans fat 0.02 g, and there is cholesterol 0.6 mg, and sodium 26.6 mg, and dietary fiber 0.02 g, and sugar 6.28 g.
Ingredients for maamoul choco lolly with chocolate and milk
Maamoul made with chocolate and milk is rich in vitamins and calcium and consists of:
- Wheat flour
- Date paste
- mixture butter
- Palm oil (vegetable oil)
- Cocoa butter substitute (palm kernel oil)
- Full cream milk powder
- Skimmed milk powder ( what is powdered milk )
- E422 glycerin (humectant)
- E500 Crane Material
- Raising Substance (Sodium Bicarbonate) (Sodium Bicarbonate)
- Cocoa powder
- Soy Lecithin E322 (Emulsifier)
- Table salt
- Chocolate flavor identical to nature
Notes on Choco Lolly Maamoul with Chocolate and Milk
- Choco lolli maamoul with chocolate and milk should be kept away from heat and direct sunlight.
- Keep in a cool, dry place.
- Choco lolli maamoul with chocolate and milk is made in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia by Shamoua Al Madi Company.