Calories in Chili Chipster, It is a snack made of potatoes. potato starch, It was cooked by frying in oil. It is flavored with chili pepper.
In this report submitted by IM Dieter, we will discuss with you exactly what are the calories in chipset with hot pepper, We will also learn about the most important food ingredients in this product, And other nutritional details related to this chips completely.
Nutritional ingredients in Chili Chipster
- Potato granules
- potato starch
- Refined Palm Olein 100% Non-Hydrogenated
- Yeast extract
- ammonium chloride
- pepper resin
- Wheat flour
- Sodium chloride
- Flavor Enhancer (Monosodium Glutamate E621)
- Sodium guanylate E627
- Disodium inosinate E631
- Potassium chloride E508
- Sodium Phosphate E339
- Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid E330)
- Calcium Phosphate E341
- Potato maltodextrin
- Anti-hardening agent (Silicon Dioxide – Silica – E551)
- Natural color (red pepper extract E160c)
- Annatto Orange Extract E160b
Calories in chili cheesesteak
The calories in hot pepper chipset in a serving of 100 grams are approximately 462 calories, In that portion, the macro calories are distributed as follows: Total Fat 24 g, and a total carbohydrate of 57.68 g, There is 3.80 g of protein.
This serving also includes saturated fat of 10.2 g. It does not contain trans fats. However, it contains 640 mg of sodium. There are dietary fibers of 3.84 gm, In addition to a small amount of sugars estimated at 0.28 g, This portion does not contain any added sugar.
Notes on the chili cheesesteak
- Keep hot chips in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
From the aforementioned nutritional details, We will find that the chips are very high in calories. It also includes a large amount of carbohydrates, fats, a small amount of protein, Although it is a snack, excessive consumption may lead to a lot of unnecessary calories in your diet.
Get to know also
- Truffle go chips calories
- Calories in Chipsy Forno French Cheese
- Letters potato calories with salt and vinegar
- Lays potato calories with mango and hot spices