Calories in today’s chicken shawarma, which is minced chicken, seasoned and frozen ready for quick preparation, With it, you will not need any prior preparation for shawarma. Just take the package out of the freezer, And start cooking it right away.
In general, chicken in all its forms is one of the highest sources of protein that you can find in various types of foods. It is a wonderful healthy food if it is cooked in a healthy way without mixing it with carbohydrates. and fat.
In the following report, We will give you a detailed explanation of what are the calories of that shawarma offered by Chicken Today, And the most prominent food ingredients involved in its preparation.
Calories in chicken shawarma today
Today’s chicken shawarma calories in one serving of 67 grams are about 82 calories, Macros calories are distributed within that amount between 2 grams of fat, which is a very small percentage, This is healthy, plus 3 grams of carbohydrates, It is also a small percentage. is considered healthy, As for protein, It occupies the largest amount, reaching 13 grams. this is awesome, Especially since protein is one of the most important food ingredients that help keep you full for long periods.
To know the rest of the nutritional values of today’s ready-made shawarma, provided by Almarai Company, we leave you with the following nutritional card.
Today’s chicken shawarma
Today’s chicken shawarma ingredients consist of 15 ingredients, as follows:
- 88% fresh chicken meat
- Corn Starch
- E621 flavor enhancer
- hot pepper (spices)
- cumin (spice)
- cinnamon (spice)
- E415 stabilizer
- Anti-caking 551
- Antioxidant 307
- Acidity regulator E330
- Modified starch E1450
How to prepare chicken shawarma today
- Preheat the pan before frying.
- Add a teaspoon of vegetable oil.
- Carefully place the shawarma of the day in the pan and cook for 2 minutes on a high heat, stirring the chicken frequently.
- Cook the shawarma for an additional 8 minutes on medium heat until it is well-cooked.
- Finally pour the chicken and serve hot immediately after cooking.
Notes on today’s ready-made chicken shawarma
- Keep today’s shawarma at a temperature of -1 to -4 degrees Celsius.
- Chicken is slaughtered in accordance with the provisions of Islamic law.
Get to know also
- Shawarmer calories
- Shawarma mix bag
- Calories in chicken zinger
- Americana chicken burger calories
- Tannouri bread, how many calories?