calories in microwave popcorn with cheddar cheese, Of course, popcorn is one of the carbohydrate snacks that can be consumed in many different diets that allow carbohydrates to be consumed in a certain amount throughout the day.
In the following report, we will learn about the most important calories in microwave popcorn with cheddar cheese, As well as its nutritional components in detail.
Calories in cheddar cheese microwave popcorn
The calories in microwave popcorn with cheddar cheese are 483 calories per envelope. Only half of it is fat!! As the percentage of fat is 50.3%, the percentage of carbohydrates is 44.7%, and the percentage of protein is 5% of the total calories.
The calories in grams are distributed between carbohydrates of 54 gm, and 6 g protein, and fat 27 g, and saturated fat 12 g, and sodium 1080 mg, and dietary fiber 9 g, and iron 0.3 mg.
Ingredients for microwave popcorn with cheddar cheese
- 100% whole grain popcorn
- palm oil (vegetable oil)
- Ascorbic acid (rosemary extract)
- Natural cheddar cheese flavour
- color added (paprika, red pepper and annatto)
- Soy lecithin
- Ascorbic acid (preservative)
Artificial cheddar cheese flavour
- Monosodium glutamate
- Autolized yeast extract
- E630 Disodium Innosate
- E627 disodium januylite
How to make popcorn in the microwave
- Take out 1 envelope of Jolly Time popcorn with cheddar cheese
- Open the envelope from the plastic cover and place it in the microwave according to the direction marked on the envelope
- Calibrate the microwave to maximum power for 3 minutes according to the power of the microwave
- Approximately, the pop will start from 1:45 minute until the third minute, or according to the power of the microwave
- Stop the microwave when the popping sound slows down from 1-3 seconds
- Be careful a hundred times when taking out the bag of crisp popcorn from the microwave because the bag is hot
- Empty the contents of the bag in a bowl and enjoy it
Notes on Jolly Time microwave popcorn
- Microwave popcorn with cheddar cheese from Jolly Time contains a high amount of sodium. As it covers the maximum allowable limit for the normal person 47% and 60% for patients with high blood pressure and patients with kidneys and heart, And not only that, but it contains an artificial flavor!! It is an artificial cheddar cheese flavour.
- Microwave popcorn with cheddar cheese from Jolly Time contains milk ingredients, soy and mustard.
- The crispy popcorn from Jolly Time is gluten free.
- Small children are not allowed to eat popcorn for fear of choking, God forbid.
- Jolly Time popcorn is produced in the United States of America by the American Popcorn Company.