Calories in Cerelac Wheat and Honey 6 months, which is a type of food specially designed for babies. It comes in the form of a powder. And it is combined with hot water to be ready to eat.
In the following report, we will learn in detail about the calories in Cerelac Wheat and Honey 6 months old, as well as the nutritional ingredients from which it was prepared, and the nutritional values it contains.
Calories in Cerelac wheat and honey 6 months
The calories in Cerelac Wheat and Honey are 212 calories, most of which come from carbohydrates, at a rate of 64.6%.
The calories in a 50-gm serving are distributed between carbohydrates 34.25 gm, and 5 g fat, and 7.5 g protein, There is dietary fiber 0.75, sodium 50 mg, And calcium 240 mg.
The product also contains phosphorous 140 mg. iron 5 mg, your weight is 1.25 mg, vitamin A 225 units, vitamin D 3 units, and vitamin E 1.75 units, and vitamin K 16.5 units, vitamin C 33 units, and vitamin B1 0.45 units, and vitamin B6 0.15 units, Vitamin B3 is 3 units.
Cerelac ingredients are wheat and honey
- Wheat flour
- Skimmed milk solids
- Olin palm
- Low erucic acid rapeseed oil
- Coconut oil
- Sunflower oil
- Bifidus culture
- Minerals and vitamins
How to prepare Cerelac wheat and honey
- Wash your hands before preparing your baby’s food. Make sure all tools are clean
- Boil clean drinking water for five minutes, then let it cool. Then pour 150ml of lukewarm water into the baby’s bowl.Why do we let the boiling water become lukewarm? In order to maintain the number of active bifidus yeasts.
- Add 50 grams or 9 tablespoons of Cerelac.
- Stir until the food is smooth and serve it directly to your baby, not to you
Nestle Cerelac is not intended for bottle feeding. It is a complementary food that is not used as a substitute for milk.
Information about Cerelac
- easy-to-prepare baby cereal, Suitable as a complementary food for infants and easy to digest.
- Contains wheat, milk and honey.
- For infants from 6 months of age.
- of Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Bahrain, Manufactured in Spain.
- The bags in boxes weighing 125 g, which are marketed in Yemen, are manufactured in Egypt.
Cerelac features and benefits
- Cerelac Wheat & Honey with Iron + Pack, fortified with essential minerals and vitamins, such as iron, zinc, calcium, vitamins A and C.
- Contains Bifidus BL, It is a naturally active probiotic that contributes to the child’s natural defences.
- Ensures easy digestion
- Introduce the child to new flavors to develop his taste buds.
- Free from colourings, flavorings and artificial preservatives.
Allergen information: Contains gluten