Cardamom is a botanical fruit harvested from the baobab tree that is grown in Africa, Madagascar, Australia and the Middle East.
The benefits of love
- It contains six times more antioxidants than berries.
- It contains six times the vitamin C found in an orange .
- It contains six times the potassium found in bananas.
- Contains 34% of the fiber in each 25g serving.
- It contains twice the amount of calcium found in milk .
- It contains 66% more iron than spinach.
- It contains more magnesium than coconut water.
For more nutritional values, see the food label
Notes on the honey cubes:
- High in carbs and sugars.
- High in fiber.
- Rich in iron, calcium and potassium.
- It contains a very small amount of sodium and cholesterol, which is almost negligible.
- It contains very little fat and protein.
- 100% natural and vegan with no preservatives.