calories in Caesar apple juice, Caesar apple juice is a juice made from the center of 100% natural apple juice added to it vitamin C and water and does not contain any sugar additives as mentioned by the producing company.
In the following report, we will learn about the most important calories in apple caesar juice, as well as the nutritional components from which this product is prepared in detail.
Calories in Caesar Apple Juice
The calories in Caesar apple juice are 123.8 calories in a 250 ml bottle, Most calories are 97% sugar, which is high in sugars, even if they are natural sugars.
The calories of macrose within that amount are distributed between carbohydrates of 30 g, and fat in the amount of 0.25 g, and protein in the amount of 0.4 g.
There is also sodium at 29.75 mg, and dietary fiber 0.05 g, and vitamin C in the amount of 48 mg.
Ingredients for apple caesar juice
- 100% natural apple juice from apple concentrate
- Natural orange and carrot flavors
- Vitamin C C
Reviews on Caesar Apple Juice
- Fruit Concentrate in 100% Apple Caesar Juice
- The percentage of solids in apple caesar juice is not less than 11.5%
- Caesar apple juice free of preservatives and artificial colors
- Shake well and store in a cool, dry place. He also drinks cold
- Produced by Abu Al-Jadayel Refreshments Factory Jeddah – Saudi Arabia
Calories in Other Caesar Juices
- Calories in Caesar Mango Juice
- Calories in Caesar Juice Orange And Carrot
- Calories in Almarai apple juice
Click here to find
out the calories in juices