Calories in Blueberry Sabaho Muffin, The Sabaho Blueberry Muffin Cake is made of high-quality ingredients, including: Whole wheat flour with dried blueberries, dark sugar and liquid eggs.
The shelf life of the muffin is about two months, which is less than the products of some companies, because the blueberry Sabaho muffin cake contains one preservative.
In the following report, we will monitor the most important calories in the Blueberry Sabaho Muffin Cake, as well as the nutritional components related to it, So stay tuned.
Calories in Blueberry Sabaho Muffin
Calories in Sabaho Blueberry Muffin Cake are 359.2 calories in a piece of 90 gm. The percentage of carbohydrates in the product constitutes the highest percentage, reaching 52.1%, followed by the percentage of fats in the product by 42.8%.
The calories in grams are distributed between carbohydrates 46.8 gm, and fat 17.1 g, and protein 4.5 g, and saturated fat 8.1 g, and cholesterol 9 mg, and sodium 261 mg, and dietary fiber 2.7 g, and calcium 32.4 mg, and iron 0.99 mg.
Blueberry muffin cake Sabaho
Blueberry Cake Sabaho
- Concentrated cake mix
- Liquid eggs
- Whole wheat flour
- dark sugar
- E422 glycerin
- Dried blueberry
- E450i Emulsifier (Baking Powder)
- E500 ii Sodium Bicarbonate “Raising Agent” (Baking Powder)
- wheat flour (baking powder)
- E 202 Preservative
- Natural blueberry flavour
- Blueberry Sabaho Muffin Cake should be kept in a cool dry place.
- Blueberry Sabaho Muffin Cake is a high quality product from Saudi Master Bakers Co. Ltd.
- Baked in Saudi Arabia – Dammam.
Other products from Master Bakers
- Sabaho cake with butter
- Banana and walnut cake Sabaho
- Cake with apple and cinnamon Sabaho
- Sweets products