Calories in Belgian Chocolate Danette Dessert It is a ready-made sweet made from fresh, full-fat cow’s milk. sugar and cream, Which makes it a high-calorie food product.
In the following report, we will learn about the most important calories in Belgian chocolate Danette dessert, as well as the nutritional ingredients found in Belgian chocolate Danette.
Calories in Belgian chocolate donuts
The calories in Belgian chocolate Danette dessert are 124.4 calories, Most of the calories are from carbohydrates, 60.1%. Danette dessert with Belgian chocolate is characterized by covering the need of a pregnant woman for calcium by 9.3%. Whole milk makes up 80% of the ingredients for Danette dessert with Belgian chocolate.
The calories in grams are distributed between carbohydrates 18.7 gm, and 2.9 g protein, and fat 4.2 g, and saturated fat 2.7 g, and sugar 14.8 g, and sodium 44 mg, and there is cholesterol 18 mg, And calcium 93 mg.
Ingredients for Belgian Chocolate Danette Dessert
- Fresh full fat cow’s milk
- Fresh cream
- Originated rate (E1442)
- Cocoa powder
- Belgian chocolate powder
- E340 ii (emulsifying agent)
- E415 Xanthan Gum (Stabilizer)
- Stabilizer E407 Carrageenan
How to prepare Belgian chocolate donuts
The number of calories in Danette Dessert with Belgian Chocolate is 124 calories in the entire package of 120 gm, mostly from carbohydrates
Notes on Belgian Chocolate Danette Dessert
- Contains milk by 80% of its ingredients.
- Contains belgian chocolate powder.
- The Danette chocolate package should be kept between 4-5 degrees Celsius.
- Produced by Al-Safi – Danone Company Ltd. Output Saudi Arabia.
Check out some of the calories in sweets and chocolates
- Danette With Chocolate
- Biscuit Danette
- Chocolate and orange dessert from Danette
- Nestle Chokabek Breakfast Cereal Bar