Barni Chocolate Cake is a soft sponge cake with eggs, flour and chocolate. AT Barney in the form of a bear with chocolate filling inside.
The calories in Barni Cake with Chocolate are 120.6 calories, most of which come from 60% fat, followed by 33% fat. And then protein, which is the lowest by 6%.
To learn about the nutritional values in Barney, we leave you with the following nutritional card: After you have finished reading it, you will find our notes on Barney at the end of the page.
Barney cake ingredients
- Wheat flour
- Glucose syrup
- Rapeseed oil (non-hydrogenated vegetable oil)
- Palm oil (non-hydrogenated vegetable oil)
- cocoa mass (from chocolate ingredients)
- 2 sugar (from chocolate ingredients)
- Low-fat cocoa powder (from chocolate ingredients)
- Soy lecithin (from chocolate ingredients)
- Skimmed milk powder
- Full cream milk powder
- Glycerol, a stabilizer (extracted from vegetable oil)
- Diphosphate (baking powder)
- disodium chloride (baking powder)
- Sodium bicarbonate (baking powder)
- Glycerol Esters of Lactic Acid and Fatty Acids (Emulsifier)
- Polyglycerol stearate of fatty acids extracted from vegetable oils (emulsion)
- Soy lecithin (emulsifier)
- Low fat cocoa powder 2
- Whey powder
- Sodium carbonate
- vanillin (artificial vanilla flavor)
Notes on Barney’s Chocolate Cake
- Barney Cake with Chocolate is characterized by its low calories, which makes it suitable as a delicious snack.
- contains a small amount of protein, And a high amount of fat and carbohydrates for its size.
- Contains 10g of added sugar.
- It contains cholesterol, as it covers the normal person’s need for cholesterol by 5% per day, because it contains eggs and milk.
- Patients with high blood pressure, heart and kidney diseases should be careful when eating it, as it covers the maximum sodium requirement by 14%.
- It may be without artificial colors, but it contains vanillin, which is an artificial vanilla flavor.
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Barney Cakes are made in the Kingdom of Bahrain by Mondelez Bahrain Biscuits W.L.L. The same company that makes Oreo biscuits
Learn about some calories in cake
- Sarita Cake
- Party Cake Sweets
- Good morning cake
- Lusine cupcake
- Seven Days Bar
- Betty Crocker Cake
- Twinkies cake