calories in Babu ice cream with berries, Babu ice cream is a water iced ice cream that contains berry juice and 26 grams of added sugar, In addition to the flavor of berries, stabilizers and some colorants that
may have a negative focus on activity and concentration in children.
In the following report, we will learn about the most important calories in Babu ice cream with berries that the body can get from eating this beautiful and ancient ice cream, So stay tuned.
Calories in Babu Ice Cream with Berries
The calories in Babu ice cream with berries are 108 calories, all of which are sugars because it does not contain fat or protein.
Macrose calories are distributed within a quantity of 120 g to cryohydrates of 27 g, The product does not contain any fat, or proteins, For this it is poor in nutrients.
But on the other hand, it contains 26 g sugars, It is a very high amount that can be consumed in our daily diet, So you should not overconsume it.
Ingredients for Babu Ice Cream with Berries
- Raspberry juice
- E110 (Colour)
- E122 (colored (may have a negative focus on activity and concentration in children)
- E440 (installed)
- E412 (installed)
- E401 (installed)
- E407 (installed)
- E330 (citric acid (acidity regulator))
- Raspberry flavor similar to nature
Babu Raspberry Ice Cream Reviews
- Babu berry ice cream contains 25 g added sugar
- Keep Babu raspberry ice cream frozen below -18°C
- Produced in Saudi Arabia by Saudi Dairy & Food Products Company (SADAFCO)