Calories in Ranch Babe seasoning, which is a type of sauce that is added to foods to give them a distinctive flavor. It may be added to prepared foods. or as a side seasoning for various foods, This is as desired.
Below is the nutritional card for the calories in Ranch Babe seasoning for a quantity of 30 ml, which is equivalent to 2 tablespoons of it. In addition to the most important food ingredients from which it was prepared
Calories in babe ranch dressing
Calories in Ranch Babe seasoning, in an amount of 30 ml, are about 25 calories, distributed between fats of about 1 gram, or (1% of the daily requirement), 4 grams of carbohydrates (1% of the daily requirement) The product does not contain any protein in it.
Ranch babe seasoning
A ready-to-use sauce that can be added to many different foods to add a distinctive flavor to it, as desired
Nutritional ingredients in Ranch Babe Dressing
- High fructose corn syrup
- Modified food starch
- distilled vinegar
- Non-hydrogenated soybean oil
- Natural Buttermilk Flavor ((Milk Butter Frozen, frozen skim milk, whey protein concentrate, natural butter flavor))
- Dried onions
- Dried garlic
- Titanium Dioxide ((Calone White (E171)))
- Dried egg yolk
- Xanthan Gum (Natural Dietary Fiber)
- Monosodium glutamate (flavor enhancer)
- Sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate (preservative)
- Spices (black pepper)
- citric acid (preservative)
- Calcium Disodium EDTA (Quality Preservation)
- Allspice extract (parsley)
- The product contains eggs. and milk
- The packaging is well shaken before use. Store in the refrigerator after opening.
- Keep the product closed, at room temperature, away from sunlight.
Get to know also
- Calories in Delicio Honey BBQ Sauce
- Calories in Delicio Spicy BBQ Sauce
- Calories in Delicio smoked bbq sauce
- Calories in Delicio caesar dressing