The hunt for organic milk is almost daunting. However, Arla Company facilitated this task by providing the organic milk produced in Denmark to the Arab markets, including the Saudi market.
In today’s topic, we are talking about the calories in Arla Organic Low-Fat Milk, which is milk produced from cows eating a natural diet through the following nutritional card that contains the nutritional values.
Calories in Arla Organic Low Fat Milk
The calories in Arla Organic Low Fat Milk are 93.4 calories in a small package of 200ml.
Ingredients of Arla Organic Milk
- Organic cow’s milk
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D
How to use Arla Organic Milk
- Suitable for direct use
- Cool down after opening
- Consume within 3 days
- Not suitable for infants unless on advice from a doctor
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Denmark production
Reviews on Arla Organic Low Fat Milk
- Contains cholesterol less than 0.01g per 100g.
- It contains minerals and vitamins (calcium, vitamin A, vitamin D, B vitamins).
- Not suitable for infants unless on advice from a doctor.