Calories in Apple Pie from Freakin’ Healthy, It’s the classic apple pie. But it was prepared based on a group of healthy food ingredients, This is to make it more correct. And suitable for many diets aimed at losing weight, It is significantly lower in calories when compared to a regular apple pie.
This pie is made from 100% natural ingredients. and does not include any components, or genetically modified material, or added sugar, It is also gluten-free. This makes it an excellent choice for people who want to follow a low-carb diet.
In the following report, Together we will find out what are the calories in apple pie from Freakin Healthy, We will also get to know all the other nutritional details related to this product accurately, So stay tuned.
Nutritional ingredients in Apple Pie from Freakin’ Healthy
- Hazelnut powder
- pea protein
- Himalayan pink salt
- vanilla bean powder
- Date syrup and cocoa butter
- Dry apples
- Dates paste and sunflower seeds
Calories in Apple Pie from Freakin’ Healthy
Calories in apple pie from Freakin Healthy in one piece of 40 gm are about 209 calories, Macros calories in this pie are divided between total fat 13g, There are 18 grams of carbohydrates, As for the protein in that piece, It is estimated at 5 g.
The pie also contains 2g of saturated fat. and sodium by 65 mg, There is dietary fiber in the amount of 3 gm, Plus total sugars of 14g.
Mentionsed, That Freakin’ Healthy apple pie does not contain any trans fats, or cholesterol, or added sugars, But it includes a group of vitamins, And minerals, including calcium, by 30 mg, and iron in the amount of 1 mg, In addition to potassium by 220 mg.
Reviews on Apple Pie from Freakin’ Healthy
- Freakin’ healthy apple pie with no added sugar.
- Preservative-free, Freakin’ Healthy Apple Pie. or genetically modified material, or colors, or artificial flavors.
- The product must be kept in a cool place. dry, away from direct sunlight, And excessive heat so that the product retains its original taste.
Get to know also
- Calories in Americana pie with feta cheese
- Calories in Meadows Cheese Fatayer
- Fatayer Murooj with thyme
- Subway calories