Calories in Americana Feta Cheese Pie, which is a pre-made feta cheese pie, ready for quick preparation, where it is only dissolved, and put it in the oven, And ready for consumption.
In general, the Americana pie or any pre-made pie is one of the things that fit the pace of the fast life that we live in today. As the lovers of homemade pastries will not have to allocate time to make the dough, prepare it, but they just put the dough in the oven, And they get the pancakes they want at any time.
But on the other hand, What is this pie made of? And what calories do they include? And many other details that we will talk about more clearly in the next report.
Calories in Americana pie with feta cheese
The total calories of this Americana pie are about 273 calories. It is a serving size of about 100 grams, which is about less than a quarter of a pie. Macros calories are distributed within that amount between 26.7 grams of carbohydrates, It is the highest amount in macro calories. It is followed by 15 grams of fat. Finally, protein comes in at 7.8 grams.
Let’s get to know more about the nutritional values and food ingredients in Americana pie through the following nutritional card.
Americana pie with feta cheese
A pre-made pie filled with feta cheese and ready to be baked in the oven right away.
Nutritional ingredients in Americana pie with feta cheese
Dough ingredients 50%
- Wheat flour
- Palm oil, cottonseed oil, And sunflower seed oil in varying proportions (non-hydrogenated vegetable fats and oils)
- 25% extra virgin olive oil
- Corn Starch
- Potassium sorbate E202
Filling ingredients 50%
- 49% Muzithra cheese
- Wheat semolina
- 6.5% feta cheese
- Table salt
- egg white powder
The product contains wheat (gluten) ingredients, milk (lactose), eggs, It may also contain traces of sesame
How to prepare Americana pie with feta cheese
Preheat the oven at 200°C.
Take the frozen Americana pie out of the freezer and remove the cover.
Place the pie in its package inside the oven on the lowest rack of the oven (the first from the bottom).
Bake the pie at 200°C for 25 minutes (the temperature can be set, The baking time depends on the oven used.
Take the pie out of the oven. and then with a fork flip the pancake over to the other side, So that the bottom side is on top.
After flipping the pancake, leave it uncovered for 5 minutes, until it absorbs all the oil.
The Americana pie is prepared in the oven, and it is not suitable for preparation in the microwave. temperature may vary, And how long you need to bake depends on the difference in the oven used.
- The product is made from virgin olive oil. vegetable oils, And other fatty.
- The product is free of sodium glutamate.
- The product is free of genetically modified materials.
- The product is deep frozen, This is why it must be kept frozen until consumption.
- Do not re-freeze the product after it has been thawed.
- If the product has been baked and you do not want to eat it immediately, the product should be stored in the refrigerator. It is consumed within 24 hours of baking a maximum.
- Americana pie is not suitable for preparation in the microwave.
- The product is free from pork products or their derivatives.
Get to know also
- Sunbulah paratha pie calories
- How many calories in an Asian paratha
- Lusine thyme and cream cheese sandwich calories
- Calories in Kacoa Cream Cheese Sandwich
- Butter Lusine Croissant