Are you confused about your choice? No, you don’t! Almarai offers you a mixed fruit cocktail! Pour a little into a glass and enjoy a refreshing wave of fruit: Orange, mango, apple, banana, And pineapple! Everything you wish for and more! It is indeed the best choice for your gatherings
Let’s get acquainted with the calories in pasture Mixed juice of different sizes.
Calories in Almarai Mixed juice
Calories in the size of 200 g are 76 calories, There are carbohydrates in the amount of 19 g, And sugar in the amount of 18.2 g.
Calories in a volume of 300 ml are 114 calories, It contains carbohydrates 28.5 g, and sugar 27.3 g
1000 ml contains 380 calories, Carbohydrates 95 g include, and sugar 91 g.
The amount of a liter and a half contains 570 calories, There are carbohydrates 142.5 g and sugar 136.5 g.
Ingredients for Almarai juice mix
Mixed fruit nectar compound with sweetener
- Concentrate mixed fruits (apples, oranges, pineapples, passion, guava, apricots, mangoes, bananas, Green Lemon)
- Sweetened Sugar Natural Fruit
- Deionized apples
- Jujube Center
- E440 (stabilizer)
- E466 (stabilizer)
- E1440 (Stabilizer)
- E202 (preservative)
- E330 (acidity regulator)
- Steviol Glycoside Sweetener (191.7 mg/L)
- E160E (natural color)
- Fruity flavor natural and identical to nature
Notes on Almarai Mixed juice
- Fruit concentration in Almarai Mixed juice 35%
- Shake Almarai juice well formed before drinking in order to move the natural sediment
- Almarai is a mixed juice that may contain pieces of fruit in addition to seeds
- Refrigerated 5°C or less
- Produced by Almarai Company
Or to know how many
calories in Almarai products