Calories in Almarai Mixed Fruit Juice, Juices can never be considered a substitute for fruit. This is because it lacks the nutritional values of the fruit in its natural form. This is always adding sugar to it, Which makes their calories completely different from fruits.
That is why we decided in the following report to explain to you the most important calories in fruit juice from Almarai, as well as its nutritional components.
Calories in Almarai Mixed Fruit Juice
Calories in mixed fruit juice from Almarai are 100 calories in a 200 ml bottle. All 100% sugars.
Calories are distributed between carbohydrates 25 gm, The product does not contain any fats, or protein, but includes sodium 7 mg, and 1 gm fiber, and sugar 24 g.
Mixed fruit juice ingredients from Almarai
- Pure water
- Grape juice concentrate
- mango center
- apple concentrate
- orange concentrate
- Pineapple Center
- Passion fruit concentrate
- Guava Center
- apricot concentrate
- banana concentrate
- Lemon concentrate
- E440 (stabilizer)
- E202 Preservative (Potassium Sorbate)
- E330 acidity regulator
- E160 any natural color
- Fruity flavor natural and identical to nature
Notes on mixed fruit juice from Almarai
- Almarai juice and syrup is prepared from natural fruits and may contain parts of the fruit in addition to the seeds
- Without adding sugar because the product naturally contains sugar
- The percentage of fruit in fruit juice from Almarai is 81%.
- Shake well to stir up the natural sediment. It should also be kept refrigerated at 5°C.
- Almarai is proud of its pursuit of quality through its travel to all kinds of the world in search of quality. Therefore, it sends its experts to search for the finest types of fruits from its home country to offer you the unique mixed fruit juice that is distinguished by its taste.