Calories in Almarai low-fat milk, which is long-life milk that can be consumed immediately. Of course, milk is one of the most important drinks that must be included in our different diets. whether we’re on a diet, Firstly, It provides the body with many benefits. It is also very beneficial for bone health. It should be consumed by all ages without exception.
Today we will learn about this long-life milk provided by Almarai, Where we will discuss the most important calories of this milk in detail, Especially the calories of macrose, We will also learn about the nutritional ingredients in it in detail.
Calories in Almarai Low Fat Milk
The calories in Almarai low-fat milk are about 86 calories per 200 ml. Macros calories are distributed within that amount between 10 grams of carbohydrates, It is the highest amount in macro calories, followed by protein with 7 grams. And at the end of the list comes fat at 2 grams.
For more nutritional values in Almarai low-fat milk, we leave you with the following nutritional card.
Almarai low fat milk
It is a low-fat long life milk that is ready to be consumed immediately
Ingredients of Almarai Low Fat Milk
- Fresh cow’s milk
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin A
- 1.2% maximum fat content
- 8.5% non-fat solids as a minimum
How to prepare Almarai low fat milk
- The product is homogeneous and processed by high temperature.
- The product does not contain any preservatives.
- The product does not contain powder.
- The product should be stored at a temperature below 25°C.
- The product must be kept refrigerated after opening. It should also be consumed within 3 days of opening.
The product can be consumed naturally in a wide variety of diets as long as it is consumed within the normal range that fits the calories of your diet.
Get to know also
- Almond milk calories with vanilla
- Calories in organic milk
- Almarai lactose free milk
- Lamar milk calories
- Almarai orange juice calories