Calories in low-fat cheddar cheese almarai
The calories in this type of cheese are about 81.6 calories per serving of 30 grams, distributed among total fats of 6 grams (8%), And saturated fats 4 grams (21%) and trans fats 0.03 grams.
Cholesterol in that portion is 16 mg (5%) and sodium is 429 mg (18%). As for the total carbohydrates, It amounts to 0.9 g (0%) and the cheese does not contain dietary fiber.
As for sugars, The low-fat cheddar cheese from Almarai brand contains total sugars of 0.8 grams. It does not contain added sugar, As for protein, it reaches 6 grams in a serving of 30 grams. and calcium 167.5 mg (17%).
Nutritional ingredients in Almarai Low Fat Cheddar Cheese
- Natural Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Cow’s Milk, Salt, starter farm, microbial respirator)
- Milk solids
- Emulsifying salts (E331 III, E452i, E340II, E339 III)
- natural flavor (cheese)
- Creamy milk
- Stabilizers (E406, E410, E1400)
- Preservative (E202)
- The percentage of fat in the dry matter is 35% as a minimum.
- Ultra high temperature coefficient store between 2°C – 25°C, Store in refrigerated 5°C after opening.
- Contains milk products (including lactose).