Calories in Almarai Evaporated Milk Full Fat, Almarai evaporated milk is made from fresh cow’s milk. It is full-fat milk to which acidity regulator E339 has been added, and then thickeners (carrageenan) and vitamin D.
The difference between powdered milk and fresh milk is that the heating process of powdered milk leads to the loss of some vitamins and minerals that are added later. While fresh milk is treated at high heat for a short time (pasteurized milk or UHT milk), it loses fewer nutrients.
Today we will learn in detail about the most important calories in Almarai evaporated milk full fat, as well as the ingredients and nutritional values that this product contains.
Calories in Almarai full fat evaporated milk
Almarai evaporated milk contains 52.78 calories in 35 ml of evaporated milk. And that amount is enough to make a cup of tea and milk
The calories are distributed between carbohydrates 3.675 gm, and protein 2.52 g, and fat 3.15 g, and saturated fat 1.89 g, and there is sugar 3.675 g, And sodium 46.51 mg.
The product also contains a group of vitamins, Minerals, including vitamin D, amounted to 44.59 units. and vitamin A by 84.77 units, And calcium by 77.105 mg.
What is Almarai evaporated milk?
Almarai evaporated milk with a creamy taste
Ingredients of Almarai Evaporated Milk
- Fresh cow’s milk
- E339 (acidity regulator)
- E407 Carrageenan Stabilizer (Intensive)
- 44.59 IU Vitamin D
- 7.5% fat content at least
- At least 25% of milk solids
Notes on Almarai Evaporated Milk
- Evaporated milk is not used as baby food.
- Use as a substitute for coffee creamer or as a substitute for coffee creamer.
- Safe for adult use as it is sterile.
- Homogenized and sterile
- Added vitamin D
- Almarai guarantees not to add water and milk powder.
- Keep in a cool, dry place, And shake well before opening.
- Keep in a refrigerated place after opening. It is consumed within 3 days.
- Produced by Almarai Company. Saudi Arabia.
- Almarai full fat evaporated milk contains significant amounts of vitamin A, vitamin D and calcium to strengthen bones .
According to Wikipedia, evaporated milk is fresh. The milk is homogenized after 60% of the water has been removed from the milk and the product has been cooled, processed, packaged, and sterilize it. It is commercially sterilized at 240-245 F (115-118 C) for 15 minutes. It changes slightly to resemble caramel due to the high temperature process. Its color is slightly darker than the color of fresh milk. The evaporation process concentrates the nutritional value and energy of the milk. So that if we bring fresh milk and evaporated milk with the same weight, condensed milk will contain more food energy than fresh milk.