Calories in al alali Raspberry Jelly, It is a kind of delicious, cold dessert. Which is a wonderful ally in the summer is eaten frequently, It is easy to prepare, quick, Where you do not need a lot of time to prepare it, and at the same time refreshing, And delicious.
Today, we will accompany you on an educational food tour, through which we will learn about the calories in Al Alali Raspberry Jelly. We will also fully address in this report all other nutritional details related to this product. So stay tuned.
The nutritional ingredients in al alali Raspberry Jelly
- Pure bovine gelatin
- Acidity regulator (fumaric acid (E297)
- Artificial berry flavour
- Synthetic color (Alurea red (E129)
How to prepare al alali Raspberry Jelly
- Empty the contents of the can into a deep bowl.
- Add 1 cup of 250ml boiling water to the contents of the packet.
- Stir the mixture well until it is completely dissolved.
- Add 1 cup (250 ml) of cold water to the previously prepared mixture.
- Stir the mixture well until all the ingredients are combined.
- Pour the mixture into 4 bowls, And then put it in the refrigerator until it condenses. or become a template.
- Serve the jelly cold.
Calories in al alali Raspberry Jelly
Calories in al alali Raspberry Jelly are in one serving of 21 gm i.e. one and a half tablespoons, Which yields one scoop of jelly about 80 calories, Macros calories are distributed within that food portion between total fat 0 gm, and carbohydrates by 18 g, There is 2g of protein.
On the flip side, This jelly does not contain any saturated fat. or dietary fiber, However, it does contain 9 mg of sodium.
In this product you can find total sugars of 18g of which there is added sugar of 18g.
Notes on al alali Raspberry Jelly
- keep al alali Raspberry Jelly in a dry place. And cool out of direct sunlight.
- Artificial colors may have a negative effect on activity. focus on children.
- The product may contain a little milk.
- The product is sufficient to prepare 4 servings.