Calories in al alali Oats, Of course, oats are known for their different types in the market. It is one of the healthiest food ingredients. The reason for this is due to the amount of dietary fiber it contains. which provide the body with a feeling of satiety for longer periods of time, But it should be noted that oats contain a large amount of carbohydrates. So the amount you will take should be carefully monitored.
Below, we will introduce you to the calories in al alali Oats. We will also introduce you to all the nutritional details of al alali oats in detail.
The nutritional ingredients in al alali Oats
- 100% natural peeled oats
How to prepare al alali Oats Soup
- 1 cup al alali Quick Cooking White Oats
- Half a cup of meat
- 8 cups of water
- A teaspoon of salt
- Half a teaspoon cardamom
- Soft cinnamon
Al alali Oatmeal Soup Recipe
- I cook meat and water, tomatoes, And onions in a bowl together.
- strain the broth, Put the meat in another bowl.
- Add a cup of al alali White Oats, and then add salt, and spices.
- My heart for two minutes while it boils and then cover it, Then put it on a quiet fire for 15 minutes.
- Then add the meat. Leave it for 5 minutes before eating it.
- feet hot, Enjoy the great taste. And the most delicious.
Calories in al alali Oats
The calories in al alali oats in a quantity of 28 gm, which is equivalent to 2 tablespoons, are about 115 calories. In that serving, there is a total of 3g of fat. and carbohydrates by 19 g, There is 3g of protein.
al alali oats also contain 0.49 gm of saturated fat, and sodium 22 mg, There is dietary fiber in the amount of 3 gm, Oats do not contain any sugars. or added sugar.
Notes on al alali Oats
- product contains gluten, This is why it should be avoided by people who are allergic to this food ingredient.
- Keep the product in a dry place. While not exposing it to direct sunlight to protect it from damage.
These were the most important details related to the calories in al alali Oats