Calories in al alali Béchamel Mix, Béchamel has many diverse uses. It is a great ally for macaroons. It can also be used on different types of vegetables. It is up to the will. And the same type of broth.
In the following, we will learn about the most important calories in al alali Béchamel Mix, As well as what are the most important nutritional ingredients that this product consists of completely, And all other nutritional details related to al alali Béchamel Mix.
Ingredients of al alali Béchamel Mix
- corn starch
- vegetable ghee (palm oil, bovine lactose, cow’s milk protein)
- Skimmed cow’s milk
- Wheat flour
- flavor enhancer (E621)
- yeast extract
- artificial flavors (dry chicken broth, butter)
- Anti-caking (Silicon Dioxide (E551))
- Ground black pepper.
How to prepare al alali Béchamel Mix
- Mix al alali Béchamel Mix in 800 ml of cold milk.
- Put the mixture on low heat, stirring constantly, until you get the desired density.
- Pour the mixture onto the prepared plate.
- Put it in the oven until its surface is golden.
Calories in al alali Béchamel Mix
The calories in al alali Béchamel Mix, in an amount of 12.5 gm, which is equivalent to a tablespoon of béchamel, are about 49.5 calories. Macros calories are distributed within that amount between total fats of 1.5 grams, and carbohydrates by 8 g, There is 1g of protein.
This one al alali Ready-to-eat Béchamel Sauce contains 0.83 gm of saturated fat. It does not contain trans fats. but includes polyunsaturated fats of 0.1 g, And monounsaturated fat 0.48 g.
On the flip side, In that amount of béchamel, the product does not contain any amount of cholesterol. ، or dietary fiber, And there’s 360 mg of sodium, There are total sugars in the amount of 1 g.
Notes on al alali bechamel mixture
- The product contains gluten, milk, Therefore, it may not be suitable for consumption by people who are allergic to these food ingredients.
- Keep the product in a dry place. And cool out of direct sunlight.